The Shoulder HemiCAP® Systems restore the articular surface geometry of the humeral head and preserve all of the surrounding structures using an innovative 3-dimensional mapping system and a contoured articular resurfacing implant.
The Glenojet Allograft System replaces and augments missing bone on the anterior glenoid while eliminating the risks associated with harvesting. The graft is primarily made of cortical bone, that is prepared sterile in saline, and is shelf stable at room temperature. The Glenojet implant is pre-shaped & pre-drilled with screw and suture holes for ease of use. (Please contact us directly for more information).
The WristMotion™ Hemiarthroplasty System restores mobility and maintains native biomechanics using a dual curved HemiCAPITATE™ implant that locks into a taper post for strong fixation. The implant is used in conjunction with a PRC and is designed to articulate with the natural radius bone and references the curvature of the lunate fossa.
News / Updates / Blog
Sign Up for Automatic Updates
- The Shoulder HemiCAP® is a great alternative to a total shoulder replacement (TSR)
- The Shoulder HemiCAP® is a minimally invasive surgical procedure and much less invasive than a Reverse Shoulder
- All HemiCAP Implants can be performed on an outpatient basis saving the patient money and the surgeon time
- The OVO HemiCAP® & Inlay Glenoid Implant system creates a bone sparing Stemless Total Shoulder
- Wrist HemiCAP® widens the patient population for a PRC
- The Wrist HemiCAP® is a great solution for SNAC & SLAC Wrists