The Shoulder HemiCAP® Systems and The OVO Primary Stemless Shoulder System, restores the articular surface geometry of the humeral head and preserve all of the surrounding structures using an innovative 3-dimensional mapping system and a contoured articular resurfacing implant.
The Glenojet® Allograft System replaces and augments missing bone on the anterior glenoid while eliminating the risks associated with harvesting an autograft. The Glenojet implant is pre-shaped & pre-drilled with screw and suture holes for ease of use as an alternative to a Latarjet Procedure. The graft is comprised of human cortical bone (distal tibia or proximal femur), packaged sterile in saline, and is shelf stable at room temperature.
The WristMotion® Hemiarthroplasty System restores mobility and maintains native biomechanics using a dual curved implant that locks into a taper post for strong fixation. The implant is used in conjunction with a PRC and is designed to articulate with the natural radius bone and references the curvature of the lunate fossa.
- The Shoulder HemiCAP® is a great alternative to a total shoulder replacement (TSR)
- The Shoulder HemiCAP® is a minimally invasive surgical procedure and much less invasive than a Reverse Shoulder
- All HemiCAP Implants can be performed on an outpatient basis saving the patient money and the surgeon time
- The OVO HemiCAP® & Inlay Glenoid Implant system creates a bone sparing Stemless Total Shoulder
- WristMotion® widens the patient population for a PRC
- The WristMotion® is a great solution for SNAC & SLAC Wrists