Arthrosurface®has an extensive portfolio of solutions for the knee joint. Beginning with a better alternative to standard microfracture procedures, the NanoFx®(Nanofracture) is a smaller, deeper, better option for cartilage defect repair.
The Patellofemoral Implant Systems are designed to restore the unique articular surface geometry of the Patella and the Femoral Trochlear groove, while maintaining patients’ native joint anatomy. They are available in many different sizes, with 27 trochlear convexities and 16 different patella’s, making it the most versatile PF system in the world. Both the trochlea and patella are designed as inlay implants in order to maintain and restore congruency in the PF joint which is very important for proper patella tracking and maintaining an independent, active lifestyle. Our PF Implant System can treat the following pathologies:
- Isolated PF Arthrosis and Arthritis
- Extensive patellofemoral cartilage defects
- PF Malalignment
- PF Instability
Click here to read more about our revolutionary patellofemoral implant systems
The UniCAP®System is designed for the medial/lateral compartments and consists of 18 different femoral surface options and 6 inlay tibias. It is the only Unicompartmental implant in the world that allows preservation of the meniscus.
In select geographies, the original HemiCAP® for Focal Condyle lesions is also available.
**The Femoral Condyle system is available in most international markets via CE mark and in the US it is currently being evaluated as part of a IDE clinical study at a number of sites in the US.**
- Allows patients to Stay Active
- ACL, MCL & PCL remain intact
- Rock-Solid Fixation between the Fixation Component & CAP with No Reported Loosening
- It is placed into the surface rather than on top, leaving the joint less surgically altered
- Significantly less cartilage and bone is removed than traditional total joint replacements
- The HemiCAP® Implants are custom matched and fit to a patient’s joint size and shape
- Little to no activity restrictions creating an active alternative to total joint replacement
- The HemiCAP is known as an alternative to total Knee Replacement
- Shortened Recovery Time means less time out of work and getting your life back sooner
- Can be performed as an Outpatient Procedure to avoid long hospital stays and large hospital bills
- Inlay implants maintain and restore congruency in the joint