Join Our Team of Orthopedic Experts
Arthrosurface® Inc. is an orthopedic medical device company commercializing minimally invasive joint resurfacing systems for young and active patients. Recent product approvals and pending approvals from the FDA in the United States as well as from regulatory agencies from Europe, Canada, Australia and Brazil have provided employment opportunities in the following areas:
Please forward cover letter and resume to HR@arthrosurface.com for consideration for the positions below. Resume must include cover letter.
The following Arthrosurface Career Opportunities are currently available:
Specifically: San Antonio, TX
Arthrosurface Incorporated is an emerging leader in the design and manufacturer of orthopedic implants for joint preservation, restoration and resurfacing. The company is growing and in need of a Senior Sales Specialist in the San Antonio area.The Senior Sales Specialist assists the Regional Sales Manager in the assigned territory by performing sales functions to achieve sales quota, account coordination and product education activities with customers, doctors, hospitals, distributor reps, and clinicians by performing the following duties:
- Sells and promotes the products within the designated territory, supports existing distribution channels and conducts sales training.
- Sells, promotes and coordinates the launch of Products within the region
- Builds strong surgeon and institutional relationships within the region to create a network of super users, instructors, researchers and training sites for surgeon education.
- Makes regular follow up visits with existing doctors to assess product performance and expand surgeon usage across the product portfolio.
- Focuses of sales programs to achieve stated sales objectives.
- Provides support to surgical centers in the form of case attendance and coordinating logistics of instrument sets.
- Responsible for obtaining and forwarding to Quality & Regulatory details of Revision information and associated necessary documentation.
- Responsible for personal vendor clearance credentialing
- Bachelor’s degree, 1-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Local travel up to 80%, ability to work away from the office and be able to function, manage and operate at a distance and across time zones and cultures.
- Sales Representatives proficient in the orthopedic clinical environment, experienced on joint reconstruction and sports medicine. The ability to function well in a small team and travel on a regional basis is required. This position will include weekly regional travel and periodic national travel.