Join Our Team of Orthopedic Experts
Arthrosurface® Inc. is an orthopedic medical device company commercializing minimally invasive joint resurfacing systems for young and active patients. Recent product approvals and pending approvals from the FDA in the United States as well as from regulatory agencies from Europe, Canada, Australia and Brazil have provided employment opportunities in the following areas:
Please forward cover letter and resume to HR@arthrosurface.com for consideration for the above positions. Resume must include cover letter.
Sales Trainer and Medical Education Coordinator
Creates, directs and implements the US Surgeon Education and Sales Training activities for the Direct Sales Team, Distributor Network and Surgeons. Assists the VP of Global Marketing in developing the events, curricula, instructors, expense budgets, evaluation instruments and tools to achieve the appropriate objectives. Coordinates the implementation of the different programs with the VP of US Sales and the Vice President of Global Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Develops a yearly expense budget, event calendar and plan for the US surgeon and rep training activities and Preceptorship Program
- Creates, updates and coordinates the development of sales training materials, while integrating new products, tests and appropriate reference materials such as journal articles, technical papers and surgical videos.
- Develops online training tools for doctors and sales reps
- Coordinates all the related activities for rep training meetings and national surgeon labs including staffing, materials, logistics, course structure, associated events, honorariums, certifications, etc
- Manages and administers the Preceptorship program developing sites for knee, shoulder and toe training. Creates a structured Preceptorship calendar, curriculum and associated administration policies.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and training strategies including long-term goals and objectives.
- Creates, coordinates and implements new direct sales rep field training program
- Trains and coordinates distributor training using the 3 level program, case management, account service, leads follow up and new business development.
- Reviews journal articles and associated sales materials monthly to prepare and distribute a monthly newsletter to the sales field.
- Coordinates Sales Rep and Surgeon education activities with the VP of US Sales and the Marketing Department
- Bachelor’s degree and a 3-5 years’ experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to interact with all levels within the company.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
Direct Sales – Sales Specialists
Sales Representatives proficient in the orthopedic clinical environment, experienced on joint reconstruction and sports medicine. The ability to function well in a small team and travel on a regional basis is required. This position will include weekly regional travel and periodic national travel.
Positions available in DC, New England, St. Louis & Northern CA
Quality Systems Manager
Quality Systems Manager is responsible for the coordination and fulfillment of Quality Assurance & Quality Engineering activities in compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable external standards and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Responsible for maintaining established Quality System according to FDA QSR and ISO 13485 regulations. Participates in audits related to regulations and implements continuous improvement initiatives to maintain an exemplary Quality System.
- Works with Customer Service, Sales Personnel and necessary departments to document, investigate and close Customer Complaints.
- Responsible for proper execution of company Correct and Preventive Action process for CAPAs stemming from audits, customer complaints or other sources.
- Records and trends Quality System activities for presentation to the management team including Nonconforming Activity, Product Revisions, Quarterly Bioburden etc.
- Works closely with Contract Manufacturers and critical component suppliers to ensure products conform to specifications and standards. Performs on-site audits of suppliers as necessary and writes audit reports.
- Maintains up to date Quality System procedures and ensures completion of training. Implements procedure changes to the quality system documents using the DCR system.
- Maintains Approved Supplier Files including supplier qualification and continued evaluation. Performs supplier audits as required.
- Process changes to quality system documents using the DCR system.
- BS or BA required, Masters preferred.
- 7 plus years related experience with medical device industry
- Thorough understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations and ISO 13485 standards & requirements
- Excellent writing skills with ability to write technical documentation & reports
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to interact with all levels of the company