Join Our Team of Orthopedic Experts
Arthrosurface® Inc. is an orthopedic medical device company commercializing minimally invasive joint resurfacing systems for young and active patients. Recent product approvals and pending approvals from the FDA in the United States as well as from regulatory agencies from Europe, Canada, Australia and Brazil have provided employment opportunities in the following areas:
Please forward cover letter and resume to HR@arthrosurface.com for consideration for the positions below. Resume must include cover letter.
The following Arthrosurface Career Opportunities are currently available:
Arthrosurface Incorporated is an emerging leader in the design and manufacturer of orthopedic implants for joint preservation, restoration and resurfacing.
The Project Engineer develops and manages product planning and realization activities for assigned projects and must have the ability to effectively and quickly move projects through the developmental phases within a dynamic and fast paced environment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Works with various departments of the organization including Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Quality & Regulatory to effectively manage new and ongoing product development projects.
- Interfaces with Contract Manufacturers to ensure product development issues are resolved and established time lines are met.
- Builds project design binder with necessary inputs and ensures all design control documentation is complete, accurate and in compliance with FDA Quality System and EU MDD Regulations.
- Facilitates design reviews at designated project lifecycle intervals ensuring project requirements and goals are met.
- Manages outside testing necessary to fulfill Regulatory and Design Control requirements.