Join Our Team of Orthopedic Experts
Arthrosurface is an emerging leader in the design and manufacturing of orthopedic implants for joint preservation, restoration and resurfacing. Arthrosurface® commercializes minimally invasive joint resurfacing systems for young and active patients. Recent product approvals and pending approvals from the FDA in the United States as well as from regulatory agencies from Europe, Canada, Australia and Brazil have provided employment opportunities in the following areas:
Please forward cover letter and resume to HR@arthrosurface.com for consideration for the positions below. Resume must include cover letter.
The following Arthrosurface Career Opportunities are currently available:
Direct Sales – Sales Specialists
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
The Senior Quality Specialist works with a high degree of independence and is adept at troubleshooting problems to create and execute improved internal procedures, and to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. This position is a subject matter expert for Quality Management System Regulations and policies, batch records, validation protocols and resolving non-conformances.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in the life sciences or relevant experience
- 5+ years industry experience in a QA function
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO requirements, specifically ISO 13485 Medical Devices
- Experience auditing in a GMP/ISO environment
- Requires computer competence, including experience with database and Microsoft Office
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with internal and external customers