Are you a candidate?
• Aged 35 to 75 years old?
• Want to regain your active lifestyle?
• You have had a microfracture treatment or
injections, but the pain has returned.
• You cannot afford lengthy rehabilitation time
or excessive time off work.
• You want to fix your problem now versus
waiting for your joint to sustain further damage.
• Your surgeon has told you that you will need a
total joint replacement in the future.
Questions to ask your Doctor,
during your visit.
• Do I have a contained cartilage defect?
• Do I have near normal alignment?
• Do I have most of my meniscus left? (for knee problems)
• Do I have joint space remaining?
• Would you explain the Arthrosurface procedure
to me using your demonstration model?
• Is an Arthrosurface implant the next logical step
after my conservative treatment has failed?